Welcome, Nation, to another episode of Baggedmilk’s adventures in radio. As always, I jumped on with the boys at The Locker Room to talk all things Oilers, including the start of rookie camp, James Neal’s first day as an Oiler, chicken wings, and a whole lot more.
To start off today’s appearance, we jumped in with a look at the best place in Edmonton to get chicken wings. As a man that’s crushed many chicken arms in his day, I had the definitive answer on where you should feed yourself. Next up, we looked at James Neal’s first days as an Oiler and whether or not we think he’s got a bounce-back season in him. Lastly, the Edmonton Oilers’ rookies are on the ice and that means an opportunity for a few different prospects to potentially crack the opening night roster so we took a look at who has a chance of making the show as well as other players to watch this season.
Listen to today’s ramblings below:
- Jesse Puljujarvi, Connor McDavid interviews, and acting out of spite
- Derick Brassard, Jesse Puljujarvi, and Annoying Technologies
- The Never Ending Jesse Puljujarvi Saga
- Milan Lucic rumours, Bob Nicholson’s new gig, and fighting celebrities
- What’s going on with Connor McDavid?