Welcome to “2 Guys and a Goalie,” starring Dustin Nielson, Joaquin Gage, and Matt Kassian and presented by Odds Shark, Popeye’s Louisiana Chicken, and Sport Clips Haircuts. The show focuses on stories, notes, transactions, and everything else happening all around the NHL and the world of hockey.
Former NHL player Chris Dingman is in studio to tell some hilarious stories from his playing days, from living on the road, scoring on Patrick Roy, some of his most memorable fights, Junior brawls, what it was like winning the Stanley Cup with the Colorado Avalanche and Tampa Bay Lightning, leadership, and playing video games with teammates.
Popeyes Poll Question: What was the best part of All-Star Weekend?
- Women’s Game
- Skills Challenge
- Men’s 3-on-3
Gager talks about the ODR skate from the weekend, and they talk the BOA.
Keep It or Clip It:
- 3-on-3 based on nationality will make all-star weekend better.
- Playing on the ODR without boards is just a waste of time.
- Kass didn’t show up today because he’s dodging Dingman?
- It’s okay to be friends with a guy simply because they’re a goalie.
- Wearing small gloves under your hockey gloves on the ODR is a horrible idea.
Watch Today’s Episode Below!
Watch 2 Guys and a Goalie every Monday and Thursday on Facebook Live starting at Noon MST.
And make sure to tune in live and comment during the show and have the guys read your questions!