Another Thursday in self-isolation means a brand new episode of the Real Life Podcast is set and ready to keep you entertained for an hour while also trying to forget about the world for a little bit.
To start off today’s podcast, the guys jumped right into their Keep it 100 segment since Chalmers couldn’t contain his annoyance about the lineups at Home Depot. As a general contractor, the inability to get in the store has impacted his ability to get his jobs done and it led to an epic rant about what these places should do to keep the flow of customers moving. That led into the other boys venting about what’s been bothering them over the past seven days, which made for a spicy start to the podcast. Changing gears entirely, Jay was thrilled to make an exciting announcement about Superstore liquor stores picking up NationBeer in the coming weeks, which means that Nation citizens will be able to pick up this delicious nectar all over the province very soon. Back to the nonsense, the guys quickly looked at the most recent episodes of The Last Dance, including thoughts on how the docu-series was put together and what could have been done differently and some of the better moments from the NFL draft. Finally, the podcast wrapped up with a conversation about some of the greatest Oilers of all time, but not for what they did on the ice, rather for their work in the community.
Listen to today’s podcast below:
- Episode 175: NBA opening facilities, Listener Questions, and Pimp My Ride
- Episode 174: Save the Riverboat, NHL eyes Edmonton, and Keepin’ it 100
- Episode 173: Fanless Sports, Boredom, and Jacked Up Kangaroos
- Episode 172: Gretzky vs Ovechkin and the all-McDavid team
- Episode 171: Easter Weekend, Words with Friends, and Lucid Dreams
- Episode 170: Coffee, Biker Beef, and Tom Brady