Another self-isolating Wednesday is upon us, and that meant another opportunity for your ol’ pal Baggedmilk to jump on the radio with the boys at The Locker Room to talk about what’s going on with the NHL and life in general.
To kick off this week’s appearance, we jumped in with a look at the May long weekend and whether or not we’ll be venturing out of our homes to enjoy the break. Now that Alberta is inching towards reopening its businesses, many people will have a choice to make regarding whether or not they’ll be going out and trying to live normally. Back to sports, we looked at the NHL’s continued pursuit of resuming the 2019-20 season and whether or not these new measures make it more likely that it will happen. Now that many cities and states are re-opening a little bit, we walked through a few of the possibilities for how that might work.
Listen to this week’s segment below:
- Hockey in Edmonton, re-opening bars, and billet buddies
- Ken Holland stays busy, arm-chair GM mode, and the Oilers all-time team
- Puljujarvi’s award nomination, Gretzky playing vids, and Tom Brady
- New societal norms and the NHL’s hope to resume play
- Gary Bettman Speaks and Neutral Site NHL Games