A new week is out of the package and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast were back with a brand new episode to get you through the week.
To kick off today’s podcast, the guys jumped in with a look at every episode of Oil Change being up on YouTube and whether or not anyone would consider re-watching the series. Would it be worth reliving the awfulness of that time period by watching the series again, or would it actually be fun to look back at the hardships we lived through to end up with McDavid? Looking back at Oil Change prompted a conversation about a laundry list of players that have come into Edmonton and tried to fight above their weight class only to leave for a better opportunity with another organization. Changing gears, the guys looked at Phase 2 of the NHL’s return to play plan and whether or not seeing players on the ice is making everyone more excited or if it’s still too soon to tell. Lastly, the boys wrapped up today’s episode by answering some listener questions, including a very generous gift from Danger Suede where he thoughtfully paired each host with a specific bottle of booze.
Listen to today’s podcast below:
- Episode 185: An Important Conversation
- Episode 184: Tim Keller Asks a Question
- Episode 183: Edmonton’s Hub City Pitch, Nation Coffee, and YEG Burger
- Episode 182: NHL Return to Play and a Back Alley Update
- Episode 181: Frozen in Time with Sam Gagner
- Episode 180: Alberta reopens, the return of sports, and back alley beef