Welcome, fair citizens, to a brand new Thursday episode of the Real Life Podcast. On today’s show, the guys looked at everything from memes to mood boards to catfishing to junior golf and everything in between.
To kick off today’s episode, the boys got started with a look at the memes that get posted around the Nation and Oodle Noodle accounts and how Baggedmilk and Wanye get the ideas. However, as anyone that listens to the podcast regularly has come to expect, the conversation was quickly interrupted by shenanigans and poor audio quality as most of the hosts weren’t even in the group chat when the podcast started. Somehow, the next topic revolved around Tyler making a possible love connection on Words With Friends after matching up with a random senior and maintaining their back-and-forth over the last few months. From there, the guys used an ATB live broadcast that Jay participated in this morning on Facebook and turned the conversation to mood boards and what dreams are still left unchecked on everyone’s bucket list. Whether they were travel related or hopes of making the NHL, it was fascinating to hear everyone’s thoughts on where their dreams went wrong and how they’re progressing on those that are still in the works.
Listen to today’s podcast below:
- Episode 194: “Are there any hot button topics you need my opinion on?”
- Episode 193: 4am Mosh Pit with Chris Segger from Striker
- Episode 192: Draft Lotto Madness!!!
- Episode 191: Tarps Off With Brett Kissel
- Episode 190: Hub City decisions and Dusty LeGrande from Mobilize
- Episode 189: “You’ve Got to Have a Criminal Mind”