Welcome, citizens, to a brand new Monday episode of the Real Life Podcast to get your week started. On today’s show, the guys looked at the start of training camps, playoff facial hair, the Olympics, and a whole lot more.
To kick off today’s podcast, the boys got started with a look at NHL training camps that kicked off around the league today and how excited they all were to see the Oilers back on the ice. Not only was it fun to see the players getting back on the ice, but it was also hilarious to see some of the playoff beards, moustaches, chops, and any other combination that the players have come up with. In addition to getting back to Rogers Place, the Oilers also announced the #WeSkateForColby hashtag as a tribute to the late Colby Cave and the guys spent a few minutes talking about how important it is to keep his memory alive. Getting away from the NHL, the guys also looked at the league’s return to the Olympics and had a discussion about which Oilers could be getting tapped to play. Lastly, the guys finished up the Monday podcast by answering some listener questions about playoff plans, Nation staycations, NationBeer, and a whole lot more.
Listen to today’s podcast below:
- Episode 195: Shooting shots, catfishing, and mood boards
- Episode 194: “Are there any hot button topics you need my opinion on?”
- Episode 193: 4am Mosh Pit with Chris Segger from Striker
- Episode 192: Draft Lotto Madness!!!
- Episode 191: Tarps Off With Brett Kissel
- Episode 190: Hub City decisions and Dusty LeGrande from Mobilize