Another Thursday is upon us which means a brand new episode of the Real Life Podcast is here to help you close out the week and get you amped up for the weekend. This week, the guys looked at Logan Paul challenging Evander Kane to a boxing match, read another listener survey, and spoke to Scott Hastings from OddsShark to break down the latest news from the world of sports gambling.
To kick off today’s show, the boys got started with a look at why Jay was eating a popsicle in December. As it turns out, the airflow at Little Brick leaves something to be desired, causing the office at HQ to reach ridiculous temperatures despite the weather in Edmonton being considerable cooler. Back to business, Tyler read the second-ever listener profile from Bryce who has been a Real Life listener for the past couple of years. If you want to get in on the weekly spotlight, feel free to slide into our DMs on Twitter and Instagram. Getting to hockey, the boys discussed whether or not Evander Kane would have a chance to win the boxing match against Logan Paul as both guys are beefing back and forth on Twitter about who would win a potential scrap between the two. Lastly, the guys wrapped up today’s podcast by welcoming Scott Hastings from OddsShark to help break down the latest betting trends from the NFL, and the latest news in the world of sports.
Listen to this week’s podcast below:
- Episode 235: Happy Birthday, Jay
- Episode 234: Quarantine Gun Guy, Greg Norman, and Scott Hastings from OddsShark
- Episode 233: McDavid practicing in Arizona, the Heritage Classic, and MyHeat.ca
- Episode 232: Business of sport, hockey stories, and Scott Hastings from OddsShark
- Episode 231: Reverse Retro Jerseys and the King of Cheer: Cameron Hughes