Another Thursday has landed on your calendars which means a brand new episode of the Real Life Podcast is here to keep you entertained, informed, and get you all set for the weekend. This week, the guys looked at the Tiger documentary on HBO, appreciation generational talents, and spoke to Scott Hastings from OddsShark to break down the Super Bowl and the latest news from the world of sports gambling.
To kick off the podcast, the guys got started with a look at the recent Tiger Woods documentary that came out on HBO and what it took to create a legend. From his upbringing on the links to his meteoric rise to superstardom, Tiger Woods’ life was fascinating and getting to learn a little bit about what happened behind the scenes was endlessly illuminating. Steering things back to the Oilers, the Woods conversation prompted a conversation about how important it is to appreciate greatness — like Connor McDavid *cough cough* — while you have the chance. Interrupted by some quick stock talk, the podcast turned towards this week’s Super Bowl and whether or not Tom Brady will be able to able to work his magic for a mindblowing seventh title win. Speaking of which, the guys wrapped up today’s podcast by welcoming Scott Hastings from OddsShark to help break down the latest betting trends from the NFL, and the latest news in the world of sports.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 252: McDavid, Draisaitl, and the World’s Longest Game with Kyle Brodziak
- Episode 251: GameStonks, the Oilers rollercoaster, and Scott Hastings from OddsShark
- Episode 250: The Oilers rollercoaster and a chat with Liam Reddox
- Episode 249: Oilers talk, David Arrigo, and Scott Hastings from OddsShark
- Episode 248: Early Season Breakdown with Harnarayan Singh