It’s a beautiful Thursday afternoon in Edmonton and that means a fresh episode of the Real Life Podcast is set and ready to get you through the week. On today’s show, the guys covered the Oilers’ current heater, Jason Strudwick offered his takes on the team’s improvement of late, and spoke to Scott Hastings from OddsShark to break down the latest NHL news and what’s going on in the world of sports gambling.
Kicking off today’s podcast, the boys got started with a look at the Oilers incredible heater of late, including the unbelievable comeback win against the Canucks from Tuesday night. From the way the Oilers were able to stop the bleeding after a tough first period to battling back with four-straight goals to close out the win, that had to be one of the most emotional and impressive wins of the season. Changing gears, the guys welcomed Jason Strudwick back to the podcast to talk about the Oilers and some of the steps they’ve taken as the season has progressed. From Darnell Nurse’s fine play to Caleb Jones being reinserted into the lineup, Struds offered his takes on the current lineup, what it means to play with confidence, and how the Oilers can keep the good times rolling. Finally, the guys wrapped up today’s podcast by welcoming Scott Hastings from OddsShark to help break down the latest betting trends from the NHL, recap the Super Bowl, and the latest news in the world of sports
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 258: BOA sweep, #BeetCast love, and home tips in a cold snap
- Episode 257: Chatting with Jason Strudwick and talking hockey betting with Scott Hastings from OddsShark
- Episode 256: Tom Brady, Food Delivery, Stonks, and the Edmonton Oilers
- Episode 255: Frank Seravalli talks DFO Rundown, and Scott Hastings from OddsShark
- Episode 254: Super Bowl recap, the Battle of Alberta, and Mike Smith