Welcome to a brand new episode of the Real Life Podcast! On today’s podcast, the guys covered Saturday’s huge win, Tyson Barrie’s next contract, crib, and a whole lot more.
To start off the Monday episode of Real Life, the boys got going with a recap of Saturday’s dominant win over the Winnipeg Jets and whether or not that changed anyone’s feelings regarding a potential playoff matchup. For everyone on the podcast, that win was one of the most complete outings we’ve seen all year and the boys worked through why it is that the Oilers seem to own Jets so far this season. From there, the guys discussed Ryan McLeod being recalled from the Bakersfield Condors yesterday and where he may slot into the lineup when given the chance. The guys also spoke about the reactions on both sides of the spectrum when it comes to re-signing Tyson Barrie as he seems to be a very divisive player on the Edmonton Oilers blueline. Changing gears the guys got into the weeds about the game Crib and whether or not there is more to the game than luck of the cards. Lastly, the guys wrapped up this week’s podcast by welcoming Gabriel Candido to the podcast as he’s started an Oilers fan group in Brazil.
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 273: Hypothetical scenarios and Iain MacMillan from OddsShark
- Episode 272: Recapping the NHL Trade Deadline
- Episode 271: Oilers trade talk and Scott Hastings from OddsShark
- Episode 270: A new local business idea & a chat with Olympian Meaghan Mikkelson!
- Episode 269: Everyone is moving, and Scott Hastings from OddsShark