A new week and month are here and that means the boys are back with a fresh episode of the Real Life Podcast recorded to help make sense of the world around us. This week, the guys covered food preferences, Fabio getting hit by a goose, Clinchmas, and a whole lot more.
Kicking off the Monday episode of Real Life, the boys got started with a look at their food choices after Jay broke the news that Oodle Noodle would soon be offering banana spring rolls. That prompted the boys to talk about their food preferences, including some childhood snacks that had absolutely no nutritional value. Somehow the food talk inspired a conversation about Fabio getting hit in the face with a goose back in the day, and that accident kicked off a 15-minute segment of needless bird talk. Getting back to the Oilers, the guys previewed tonight’s matchup against the Canucks since Edmonton could officially clinch a playoff spot provided that they get at least one point. With the playoffs this close to happening again, the guys got into their bubbling excitement that comes with this time of year and broke down some of the potential matchups that could be coming.
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 277: Oilers playoff talk, NFL Draft, and Scott Hastings from OddsShark
- Episode 276: Tyler crashes his bike, NHL documentaries, and the Edmonton Oilers
- Episode 275: Tyler’s First Donair, Oilers vs Habs, and Scott Hastings from OddsShark
- Episode 274: Jets recap, Tyson Barrie, and a chat with Gabriel Candido
- Episode 273: Hypothetical scenarios and Iain MacMillan from OddsShark