Another Thursday has arrived on our calendars and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new episode to help you get you through what’s left of your week. Today, the boys were talking about the new podcast studio, Brendan Perlini, and a whole lot more.
To kick off the Thursday episode of Real Life, the guys got started with stories from their school days for some reason, which led down a strange road of grudges about parents giving their stuff away. That led to the boys chatting about the new recording studio and how only half of the cast members were told the podcast was being recorded at Nation HQ today. Somehow, the podcast studio talk caused Chalmers to complain about Connor McDavid’s social media feed only featuring ads as opposed to what he’s doing on a day-to-day basis. The guys also checked in on the latest round of NFL fan fights which cause Wanye, Jay, and Chalmers to reminisce about their fighting days and how Chalmers was apparently to blame for all of it. Lastly, we wrapped up the podcast with another round of construction tips with Chalmers to help everyone get ready for the coming winter.
Want to leave us a message? Do it here!
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 318: The Preseason Episode of Podcast
- Episode 317: The preseason Kool-Aid goes down smooth
- Episode 316: Climbing the oil derrick and an NHL preview with John Scott
- Episode 315: Put Some Pride In Your Work
- Episode 314: Woz sits in for Tyler, allows Baggedmilk and Wanye to steer things into the ditch