A new week means the boys are back with a fresh episode of the Real Life Podcast to help you get your new week started and make sense of the world around us. In today’s episode, the guys talked about whether Connor McDavid is having fun, looked ahead at the Olympics, and a whole lot more.
To kick off today’s podcast, the guys got started with a conversation about weekend beers affecting the start of the week, and how getting going on Monday can bring you through to the next weekend without even knowing it. Sticking in the fun lane, the guys wondered if Connor McDavid is taking a minute to enjoy what’s happening right now or if he has to actually win something before he lets loose a little bit. Talking about McDavid led the guys into some Olympic talk and specifically tried to come up with a drinking game for Canada against China provided that the latter is allowed to participate. Turning the podcast back towards the Oilers, the guys looked at the roster and wondered where they could reasonably address some of the deficiencies that came up. That, however, was also where the podcast fell off the rails as the guys got into everything from Tyler’s romper, the strings hanging out from underneath the TVs, and anything else that came to mind.
Want to leave us a message? Do it here!
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 331: Oilers vs Jets, Jay’s HHoF miss, and Nic Sulsky from PointsBet Canada
- Episode 330: Yaromperchuk, Jay visits Toronto, Draisaitl’s dominance, and more
- Episode 329: “You can tell a store bought quilt from a real good quilt”
- Episode 328: It’s Connor McDavid’s world and we’re just living in it
- Episode 327: Authentic In Our Fabrication