A new week is here and that means the gang from the Real Life Podcast is back with a brand new episode to help you get through the rest of your Monday. On today’s podcast, the guys looked at Wanye junior’s big day, a planking contest, the Oilers’ winning streak, and a whole lot more.
Kicking off this week’s podcast, the guys got started with a story from Wanye about dropping off Lil’ Wanye at baby university for the first time, and how it was a very emotional day as this was the first day he’s ever been without his boy. Sticking with the Real Life kids, the conversation turned to the story of Chalmers’ son entering a planking contest at the Jasper Pond Hockey tournament this past weekend and how he ended up as one of the stars of the weekend. Wrapping up what was undoubtedly an incredible tournament, the guys told a few more stories from the tourney and expressed their excitement about the opportunities that are yet to come. Turning the podcast to the Edmonton Oilers, the guys broke down the upcoming schedule and offered their takes on how important this next run of games will be as the team tries to erase their losing streaks. Lastly, the guys wrapped up the podcast with a look at the upcoming NHL All-Star Game, the new events that will take place during the skills competition, and what Tyler expects from his time covering the event.
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 350: The Jasper Pond Hockey Special
- Episode 349: Sounds like Evander Kane will be an Edmonton Oiler
- Episode 348: Oilers BOA win, the NFL playoffs, and the Metaverse
- Episode 347: Feeling Pissy and a chat with the On The Bench crew
- Episode 346: The Wheels Have Fallen Off, Chicago Mix Update, and the NFL Playoffs
- Episode 345: Speeding Tickets, Chicago Mix, and Nic Sulsky from PointsBet