THE BOYS ARE IN LA! Tyler, Jay, and Baggedmilk made it to SoCal to take in games three and four of the Oilers series against the LA Kings. In today’s bonus episode of the pod, they talked about watching the Oilers absolutely beat the wheels off the Kings and what it was like to be in the building for that game. The team is up 2-1 in their best of seven series and has regained home-ice advantage!
They talked about getting to meet a lot of Oilers fans at the game as well from all over the country! Of course, they’ve gotten into plenty of shenanigans as well. They met an Oilers prospect, drank litres of cola, became friends with some Kings fans, crashed a pre-game party and had an all-around good time. Baggedmilk also had a beer thrown at his head at the game, which is a wild story. They wrapped things up by talking about their plans for the day.
The Oilers are playing well, the guys are living their best lives in California, and they were also wildly hungover for this edition of the podcast! The stories were flowing and so were the beverages.
- Episode 374: Banana Bread, Jay’s Baby Emergency, and a chat with Printz and Quads
- Episode 373: Oilers clinch, Hart Trophy betting, and Playoff Preparation
- Episode 372: Mascot Clones, Oilers Clinchmas, and a chat with Ben Hebert and Marc Kennedy
- Episode 371: The #NationVacation recap, Oilers win, and the Celebrity Net Worth game
- Episode 370: Huge games for the Oilers, Jay the dad, and a #NationVacation update from Nashville