We’re packing a bus to Calgary and you’re all invited to join us
By baggedmilk1 year ago
Easily my favourite thing about working at the Nation is the events we throw as an excuse to get everyone in the same room. Whether it’s a viewing party like the one we held back in November, a charity drive to support a local initiative, or any other event we’ve dreamt up over the years, getting the Nation together is always incredible and that’s why we’ve partnered with Backside Tours to put together another bus trip to Calgary for a Saturday night BOA.
I know I’ve written about these bus trips 100x at this point, but I need to reiterate how much fun it is to get everyone together and make a little noise behind enemy lines. If you’ve ever been on one of these roadies before, you’ll already know how rowdy the bus can get and how much fun it is to experience a BOA with your fellow Nation Citizens. From the moment we get on the bus in Edmonton until we pile back on after the game wraps later that night, these weekends have provided some of my favourite hockey memories of all time and I want you to share in some of those memories with me. And since we have such a great time together, we felt like the only option was to pack another bus full of the Nation’s finest and make our way down to Calgary for the first time in a couple of years.
Are you excited? I’m excited.
Failed to load video.
As if watching a BOA behind enemy lines with a group of your favourite Internet friends isn’t enough to pique your interest, I’ll run through all of the details you need to know so that the info can marinate in your brain bank for a little bit before you make your decision. Personally, I think you should just sign up without thinking twice, but I recognize that some folks need a little more convincing.
Give me the details, guy:
- When? Saturday, March 26th, 2022. We leave Edmonton at noon.
- How much? The cost of the trip depends on how many people are coming with you. To put it another way, we’ve got a range of options including single occupancy ($379/person), double occupancy ($319/person), triple occupancy ($299/person), all the way up to groups of four ($279/person) so pick whatever works best for you and your crew.
- Why? Because we love hockey and we love to party
- Where do you buy tickets? Right here, friend. But as I do every time we do this, I will warn you that this trip will sell out quickly so procrastination will be your enemy here
What your ticket gets you:
- Entry to the Dome (March 26th, 8pm start)
- Transportation to and from Calgary (starting in Edmonton, also stopping in Red Deer for lunch/pickup)
- Accommodations at the Best Western Plus Suites Downtown (1330 8 ST SW, Calgary, AB)
- Prizes, Giveaways, and memories that last a lifetime… maybe.
Just as one final reminder, I want to reiterate that this trip is absolutely going to sell out so if you’re interested in joining us you need to act quickly. The bus only has room for 50 people and once those spots are gone they’re gone. If you want to join us in Calgary and think this trip is something you want to be a part of then I urge you to secure your spot as quickly as possible. Make sense? Of course, it does. See you on the bus.
Recent articles from baggedmilk