“I can’t pee when people are touching me on all sides” – Struds, telling Vegas stories.
This week Gregor had just gotten back from Las Vegas. As a result, the first half of the show was all about stories being in Sin City and all the different paths you can go down in life. The boys examined the difference between going as a family, going with your buddies and going as a couple.
Then talk swung over to the Oilers and Gregor berated Wanye for abandoning Jordan Eberle during the longest goal scoring streak of his career. Predictions were made all around for what will happen first – Lucic getting a penalty or Jordan Eberle scoring?
- Episode 10: Oilers, Kleenex, and Boredom
- Episode Nine: A Comedy of Errors
- Episode Eight: Christmas Time is Here, Strudwick’s Secret Crush
- Episode Seven: Louie Debrusk, Hunting and the Queen
- Episode Six: Barrie Stafford
- Episode Five: Mike Keenan, Safe or Microwave? You decide!
- Episode Four: Puke City, USA
- Episode Three: Mr. Jones and Me
- Episode Two: Music guilty pleasures and Jaromir Jagr the stickboy