On this week’s show, I jump on the Locker Room to talk to the boys about the Oilers need for goaltending, the launch of Nation Vodka, and Lil Pump.
The Oilers may have won their last game against the Calgary Flames but it was not without a sense of drama. How would they fare tonight against the Flyers? How will Laurent Brossoit respond to the tough third period he had on Saturday night? How can I crowbar Lil Pump into a conversation on a Classic Rock station? You’ll have to listen to find out.
- Oilers in the wilderness, Nation flags, and beet free living
- Oilers lose, beets every day, and safety when you’re naked
- Vegas beatdown, November trades, and the beet life
- Oilers win, the #SacrificeFor500, and traffic reports
- The Rumour Mill
- Gord Downie and the sky is falling