As I do every Wednesday, I jumped on Cruz FM to talk to the boys at The Locker Room about all things Oilers, including who’s to blame, cheering for another team, and where do we go from here.
With the Oilers losing seven of their last eight games, the boys at Cruz wanted to know what the hell is going on with this hockey team. As you’d expect, I point to a specific person. From there, we jump into whether or not it’s acceptable to cheer for another team during tough times like this, and also how much of the blame falls on the players’ shoulders.
Check it out:
- The wheels fell off
- Is an Oilers game a good date night?
- Are the Oilers turning a corner?
- Oilers in the wilderness, Nation flags, and beet free living
- Oilers lose, beets every day, and safety when you’re naked
- Vegas beatdown, November trades, and the beet life