If you’re looking for more reasons to love Jesse Puljujarvi then I just found a video to add to the list. Our favourite large adult son was leaving Rogers Place and making his way home after cleaning out his locker when a fan spotted him crossing the street and offered him a ride. As expected since I’m writing about it, Puljujarvi thought it was a good idea and jumped in.
Before we get to the video I need to go on record and say how much I love everything about this. Not only is Puljujarvi trusting enough to jump into a stranger’s truck (not advisable btw) but he also saw no problem in posing for this dude’s Snapchat video as he guided him home. The kid is a sweet, trusting legend and I love him for it. How’s that for a taste of small town living right here in the big city?
I’m pretty sure I’ve watched this video about 30 times at this point and I find something new to love every time I do. My list:
- Dude’s duster and super thick Canadian accent is the stuff of legends. Actually, this guy is almost like a throwback to a White Snake video, and I like that a lot. The only thing he was really missing was a jean jacket, mullet and a dart. I don’t know who this guy is or what he’s all about but I can guarantee you that he can polish off cold ones with the best of them. Logan, if you ever read this I want you to know that I’m not making fun of you in the slightest but, instead, think you’re the hero that this city needed right now.
- Shooters shoot and this guy took his shot by offering Jesse (uses the correct pronunciation of his name too) a ride home. You’ve gotta respect that.
- The guy had to get a video of this because there was no way his buddies were ever going to believe this happened without it. Again, shooters shoot.
- “Right here? Okay, buddy, wicked. WOOOOO!”
- Jesse Puljujarvi keeps making memories for the locals and I love every minute of it
- Don’t Snap and drive, people.