As I do every Wednesday, I jumped on the 95.7 Cruz FM airwaves to talk to the boys at The Locker Room about the Oilers, Scottie Upshall, music, and life in general.
On this week’s appearance, we started things off by talking about Scottie Upshall and whether or not his PTO will turn into an NHL contract. Do I think he has a chance of making it? If so, where would he fit and how could he help? From there, we talked about poor music choices and I had to confess to some of the embarrassing albums I’ve purchased over the years. I don’t think it’ll surprise you to find out that I’ve made some really shocking music choices in my life. Lastly, we touched on the Vegas Stanley Cup odds and whether or not the Oilers being ranked lower than last year will help them in terms of managing expectations. How can we pack so much content into such a short window? Magic is the only explanation.
Check out the appearance here:
- Andrej Sekera, Possible Replacements, and Relaxation
- Hlinka Gretzky Cup and Relationship Compromises
- Lucic on DeRozan, Being an Adult, and Oilers Tickets
- Jarome Iginla, Stanley Cup Odds, and Spending Millions of Dollars
- Evan Bouchard, Ticket Packs, and Favourite Hangouts