As I do every Wednesday, I once again jumped on the 95.7 Cruz FM airwaves to talk to the boys at The Locker Room about the Oilers, life, and what to do in Vegas.
With the boys at The Locker Room heading down to Vegas in November to see Metallica, they were looking for your old pal Baggedmilk’s advice on what they could do for a scavenger hunt type bingo card. As always, I had ideas regardless of them being good or not. From there, we actually talked about the Oilers, specifically Ty Rattie and what we should expect from him as the season draws near. Will he stick on the first line with McNuge? Based on his work in the pre-season so far, you can tell that he’s trying his best to make a case for himself to stick there. Lastly, the guys asked me what I thought of the MSM out of Toronto going bananas over John Tavares’ first goal in a Leafs uniform. Needless to say, it was a jam-packed appearance and we got to a lot in only five short minutes.
Check out this week’s appearance below!
- Oilers rookies, Darnell Nurse, and Self Motivation
- Golf Tourney Recap, Kijiji, and Drinking the Oilers Kool-Aid
- Jason Garrison, Drinking Bets, and D-Pics
- Scottie Upshall, Bad Music Choices, and Stanley Cup Odds
- Andrej Sekera, Possible Replacements, and Relaxation