Another Wednesday means another edition of Baggedmilk’s adventures in radio! As always, I jumped on the 95.7 Cruz FM airwaves to break down what’s going on with the Edmonton Oilers as well as whatever else is going on in the world.
This week, we started things off talking about happiness in the workplace. Lochlin asked me what I think about people that hate their jobs and are only in them because they have bills to pay, which is probably the case more often than we realize. This prompted me to quickly run through my story at the Nation and how I used to work for a huge corporation before coming here. Next up, we got to the Edmonton Oilers’ loss last night against the Minnesota Wild and I go into how annoyed I was by the loss considering it was a very winnable game for them. As always, it was a good time jumping on the air with the boys.
Check it out below:
- Nation Road Trip, Blogging, and a big Oilers Comeback
- Oilers panic, Leafs Rolling, and Family Planning
- Cup betting, Oilers rookies, and fake swears
- Brunch Parties, ORB Updates, and Ty Rattie
- Oilers rookies, Darnell Nurse, and Self Motivation