Another Wednesday is upon us and that means your ol’ pal Baggedmilk jumped on the 95.7 Cruz FM airwaves to talk all things Oilers. This week, we looked at who the Oilers’ next coach might be, a little bit about the NHL Draft, and the habits we just can’t grow out of.
To start off this week’s appearance, I jumped in on the topic of the day which looked at what habits we can’t quite grow out of even as adults. Anyone that knows me, or follows me on Twitter for that matter, knows how much I love terrible TV shows and, you’d think, I’d grow out of that as I entered my 30s but it just hasn’t happened. Same with candy. I will clear your house of candy if given the chance. From there, we got into the Oilers’ search for the next head coach and I offered a couple of names that we could see behind the bench come October. If you’re looking to kill a few minutes of company time and learn a little something while you’re at it, this week’s appearance belongs in your earholes.
Check out this week’s appearance below:
- Playoffs, Leafs hate, and Canadian conspiracies
- Oilers offseason, NHL playoffs, and the Bakersfield Condors
- McDavid’s comments, Koskinen’s struggles, and offseason blues
- Vegas, Playoffs, and #FREEOILERSNATION
- Oilers win three, the GM search, and Keith Gretzky