It has been a little while since we last heard from the one they call Dustin Nielson. It’s been a quiet news cycle but Dusty will be bringing you all kinds of draft outlook this week from Edmonton and then in Vancouver.
The draft week Dusty is suited up and is in the mix.
Here’s a little teaser menu of what to expect from el Doostay:
- Recognizing the hero who ask Tippett in person if he is growing back the stache
- Draft draft draft talk
- Salary cap hell around the league: Winnipeg, Tampa, Vegas
- What can be done to get Nik Ehlers?
- Dallas Eakins talk
Has this all whet your appetite? Want to comment on a video and look like a boss in the comments with hindsight? Check it all out here:
Check out the live edition of Inside the Nation on the Oilersnation Facebook page every Monday and Thursday at 3:30 pm MT. Make sure to follow Oilersnation on all the socials as we will remind you busy busy folks of when Dusty gets out of the tub and is ready to go live!
- TipStache, coaches gone and mocking the draft
- We talking socks…?
- Freddy Tiffels Edition
- Spring office cleaning and crazy trade talks
- Lokomotiv Lander’d MacT and Samorukov vs Bouchard