On this week’s podcast, the boys get into all things Oilers, look at what’s going on with the Flames moving to Calgary and try to figure out who is impersonating Baggedmilk at the Pint.
In an action packed podcast, the boys tackle the pressing issues in life including the Oilers recent run of excellent play and decide whether or not they can sustain it. From there, they look at what the hell is going on with the Flames and try to figure out whether or not they’re actually going to move to Houston. Lastly, there was a Baggedmilk impersonator drinking his free beers at the Pint last weekend and the boys try to figure out how that happened.
- Episode 54: Oilers rumours, fancy houses, and a new sponsor
- Episode 53: Bloggers vs Everybody
- Episode 52: Oilers lose, Wanye rages
- Episode 51: Wanye returns, yelling about the Oilers
- Episode 50: Chris the Intern drops nuggets of wisdom
- Episode 49: Yukon Jack
- Episode 48: Jim Jerome
- Episode 47: Tough Starts, New Beginnings & Social Media
- Episode 46: Angry Todd, Marc’s Love for Mayo & Bandwagon Jumpers