On this week’s episode of the Real Life Podcast, the boys are, once again, all over the map as they continue to look for things to talk about that have nothing to do with this horrible Oilers season.
This podcast was all over the map again this week as the boys talked about everything from Nelly concerts, to business partnerships, to the Flames moving to Atlanta. If you wanted Oilers talk — you got it. You want to be taken behind the curtain at Nation HQ to find out a little bit more about the business side of the Network — you can have that too. Do you want to know which one of us is going to NAIT to help mold the minds of future entrepreneurs in our city? You can have it all. Just click listen on the player below.
- Episode 64: Technical Difficulties, Klefbom’s abs, and the Year of Nuge
- Episode 63: Uffe Bodin and former Oilers in Sweden
- Episode 62: Trade Deadline and Secure Phone Lines
- Episode 61: “That’s how Blockbuster screwed themselves”
- Episode 60: My dream is the Summer Olympics in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan
- Episode 58: POHO, Scapegoats, and Jackson Pollock