On this week’s Real Life Podcast, the boys get into all things Oilers, touch on Connor McDavid’s point race, leadership in the dressing room, and much more on a jam-packed episode.
To start off this week’s podcast, the boys take a look at Connor McDavid’s scorching point streak as he closes in on his second straight Art Ross Trophy. They break down what has changed for the captain of late, and try to figure out how many points he’ll finish the year with now that there are only six games left to play. From there, the podcast takes a serious tone as the lads discuss team leadership and how it doesn’t always come from the most skilled players on the roster. Lastly, they look at the Vegas Golden Knights and guess at how they’re going to do in the playoffs and whether or not this run of success is sustainable for the greatest expansion franchise in history.
Take a listen.
- Episode 65: Vodka, Talkin’ Business, and the Oilers Death March
- Episode 64: Technical Difficulties, Klefbom’s abs, and the Year of Nuge
- Episode 63: Uffe Bodin and former Oilers in Sweden
- Episode 62: Trade Deadline and Secure Phone Lines
- Episode 61: “That’s how Blockbuster screwed themselves”
- Episode 60: My dream is the Summer Olympics in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan