In this week’s episode of the Real Life Podcast, the conversation starts with the unimaginable tragedy in Humboldt and discuss the fundraiser tees that were launched this weekend to raise money for the victims of the tragedy and also give some details on how you can help.
It was with great sadness that the podcast started on a sombre note as the guys took a moment to talk about the Humboldt Broncos bus tragedy and offer their condolences to those that were affected. They also give some insight into the Humboldt fundraiser tees, offer a production and shipping update, and get into how you can help us complete this vision. Next, they recap the Nation 10th Anniversary Party that happened this weekend at The Pint and offer up thanks to the community that allows these events to happen. Lastly, the NHL season has ended with the Oilers finishing outside of the playoffs for the 11th time in 12 seconds and Wanye, Baggedmilk and the Squire start breaking down what went wrong.
- Episode 67: Calgary recap, rap talk and 10 years of Oilersnation
- Episode 66: McPoints, Vegas, and Fearless Predictions
- Episode 65: Vodka, Talkin’ Business, and the Oilers Death March
- Episode 64: Technical Difficulties, Klefbom’s abs, and the Year of Nuge
- Episode 63: Uffe Bodin and former Oilers in Sweden
- Episode 62: Trade Deadline and Secure Phone Lines