This week on the Real Life Podcast, the boys were all over the map with segments ranging from Leon Draisaitl, to Red Wine Summits, to Instagram beef, and everything in between. Needless to say, you’re going to want to spend an hour listening to this episode.
With Wanye and Baggedmilk pledging to not watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs until the Oilers are back in contention, both guys are filling their time with bizarre time wasters, including keeping themselves up to date on the beef between Bhad Bharbie and Whoa Vicky. Don’t know who those two people are? You should probably be proud of that. With that in mind, the guys discuss the recent trend of becoming Instagram famous and how the world of media is changing from traditional mediums. From there, they move back to the Oilers as they touch on Ty Rattie’s new one-year deal, and talk about how he’s been able to fit on the top line with McNuge and whether or not he can sustain his late-season success. Moving ahead, the boys touch on Leon Draisaitl’s season and talk about whether or not the Oilers are doing enough to prepare their young players for the weight of expectations as well as life in the NHL. Lastly, the Red Wine Summits started a firestorm over the weekend, leaving Wanye and Baggedmilk to try and make sense of it all.
Check it out:
- Episode 68: A week of reflection
- Episode 67: Calgary recap, rap talk and 10 years of Oilersnation
- Episode 66: McPoints, Vegas, and Fearless Predictions
- Episode 65: Vodka, Talkin’ Business, and the Oilers Death March
- Episode 64: Technical Difficulties, Klefbom’s abs, and the Year of Nuge
- Episode 63: Uffe Bodin and former Oilers in Sweden