Welcome, friends, to another edition of Baggedmilk’s adventures in radio! As I do every Wednesday, I jumped on the 95.7 Cruz FM airwaves to talk all things Oilers. This week, we looked at last night’s comeback, Lochlin’s new career in blogging, and what’s to come for the Oilers.
To start off this week’s appearance, Lochlin wanted to break the news to me that he would be joining the blogging fraternity to share his thoughts with the Internet. From there, we took a look at the Nation Road Trip to Calgary and gave all of the reasons why you should get in on the action. I mean, why wouldn’t you want to get wasted with 50 of your closest Nation friends on a bus to Calgary? Lastly, we looked at the Oilers amazing comeback against the Jets and whether or not that’s a game the team can build on. Can roaring back with four straight goals be the catalyst to get this season rolling? We can only hope.
Check it out below:
- Oilers panic, Leafs Rolling, and Family Planning
- Cup betting, Oilers rookies, and fake swears
- Brunch Parties, ORB Updates, and Ty Rattie
- Oilers rookies, Darnell Nurse, and Self Motivation
- Golf Tourney Recap, Kijiji, and Drinking the Oilers Kool-Aid