It’s Wednesday because Dusty is heading to Calgary *spits* and so we’re live instead of Thursday.
Here’s a little teaser menu of what to expect from el Doostay:
- Tippett mustache content
- Some Calgary Stampeders content
- Are the arrows trending up?
- The Oilers allowing media availabilities more already?
- Cool stories from after the coach presser
- Socks talk
- The assistants?
- Paul Coffey out
- Tippett’s contract shock
- The beard is in for two more years
- What does the roster look like for next year?
- Playoffs over already?
Check out his last two pieces to catch up for the video:
Has this all whet your appetite? Want to comment on a video and look like a boss in the comments with hindsight? Check it all out here:
Check out the live edition of Inside the Nation on the Oilersnation Facebook page every Monday and Thursday at 3:30 pm MT. Make sure to follow Oilersnation on all the socials as we will remind you busy busy folks of when Dusty gets out of the tub and is ready to go live!
- Freddy Tiffels Edition
- Spring office cleaning and crazy trade talks
- Lokomotiv Lander’d MacT and Samorukov vs Bouchard
- First impressions of Ken Holland, coaching options, and Craig MacTavish
- Did you hear there is a new GM?