It’s Wednesday, and so Inside the Nation is back, and Dustin Nielson is back too. The topic at hand is absolutely, the topic du jour.
In case you missed out, maybe you’re unsure if Inside the Nation is for you, I have compiled a list to go along with the handy dandy run down (see right side of the main screen) of the talking points from today’s episode. If you don’t want spoiler alerts, please slide down to the video link and click play, otherwise here you go!
- James Neal
— Oilersnation (@OilersnationHQ) October 9, 2019
- Nuge and Neal
- Yurcho fitting in
- How about that James Neal guy
- Should we be excited by 3-0
- Flames Broadcast Crew
Liked what you read here? Click play!
Watch today’s episode below:
Six goals in three games and survey says… the One for One has been won. Pick yourself up a new “Real Steal” shirt and show your love for the newest gem.
- The Season is almost here
- The dawn of Anton Burdasov from the guy who broke it
- Life without Connor, #SummerofLineys and other third line Cs
- Where oh where is our little 3rd line centre?
- Taylor Hall rumours, Oilers rookies, and the #SummerOfLineys