With society shutting down, we’ve decided to ramp up our podcast! We’re now dropping two episodes a week for your listening pleasure! This week, Chalmers, Wanye, Jay, and Yaremchuk were on the pod to talk about a plethora of topics.
Jay got drunk and ordered a Peleton, which didn’t go over too well in his house. We have the audio from the moment he broke the news to his girlfriend. Chalmers is very intrigued by the idea of a joint quarantine with another family, but he had some concerns about the whole process. We also planned a movie night around the viral docu-series “Tiger King.” There was even a little bit of hockey talk mixed into the podcast!
Listen to today’s podcast below:
- Episode 165: The Proper Way to Eat a Banana
- Episode 164: The Isolation Cast
- Episode 163: NHL Playoff Formats and Social Distancing Goals
- Episode 162: A Visit From A German Friend
- Episode 161: Give me a Kissel
- Episode 160: #NationVacation