Another Thursday in self-isolation means a fresh episode of the Real Life Podcast is in the books and ready to keep you entertained for an hour while also helping you forget about the world for a little bit.
To kick off today’s podcast, the boys got started with a look at the construction that’s going on around the city now that people are stuck at home and looking to improve their situations. From buying new phones, to home improvement projects that have been put off for years, to finding new hobbies, people are being forced to come up with ways to keep themselves moving forward and it’s been interesting to see how folks are approaching that problem. Sticking with the challenges of this strange time, Chalmers wanted to know what dating is like when you’re unable to go on a proper date so Baggedmilk, the lone single guy on the podcast, jumped in to talk about what it’s like to try and meet someone right now, including the benefits and obvious drawbacks. From there, as expected to anyone that listens regularly, the show started to fall off the rails as the boys bounced between topics and discussions without even finishing thoughts or, at times, their sentences. All-in-all, it was another classic episode of the Real Life Podcast and one that you’ll want to download as soon as possible.
Listen to today’s podcast below:
- Episode 177: Business talk, Murder Hornets, and Monkeys Stealing Babies
- Episode 176: Fired up at Home Depot and a NationBeer announcement
- Episode 175: NBA opening facilities, Listener Questions, and Pimp My Ride
- Episode 174: Save the Riverboat, NHL eyes Edmonton, and Keepin’ it 100
- Episode 173: Fanless Sports, Boredom, and Jacked Up Kangaroos
- Episode 172: Gretzky vs Ovechkin and the all-McDavid team