It’s a windy Monday afternoon here in Edmonton but your day is about to get a whole lot better now that we have a fresh episode of the Real Life Podcast recorded and ready to help you get through the week. On today’s show, the guys covered the Oilers’ collapse against the Leafs, playoff matchups, and a whole lot more.
To start off the Monday episode of Real Life, the boys got derailed right off the jump after the Oodle Noodle ad read turned into a conversation about the boys’ approach to menus and restaurants. From ordering the same thing over and over again to comparing the quality of cold beers, the opening of the Monday episode of Real Life was the exact opposite of what Yaremchuk had planned on. Getting back to hockey, Tyler noticed that Jay was dancing around using the term ‘playoffs’ so that prompted a conversation about what the Oilers need to do to actually clinch a spot. Speaking of playoffs, the guys also had a conversation about whether there is any specific opponent they’d like the Oilers to face in the first round. Does it matter?
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 267: Bringing Back The Nation Limo w/ Chris LaBossiere
- Episode 266: Would you rather, Oilers edition?
- Episode 265: More Disc Golf, Strudwick on the Oilers, and Scott Hastings from OddsShark
- Episode 264: Tyler wants to talk hockey, but the boys want to talk disc golf
- Episode 263: COVID birthday, Strudwick on the Oilers, and Scott Hastings from OddsShark