Edmonton Oilers forward Devin Shore clears waivers
Photo credit:Perry Nelson-USA TODAY Sports
By Zach Laing5 months ago
Edmonton Oilers forward Devin Shore cleared waivers Monday hours ahead of 3 p.m. MST when rosters need to be set.
Shore, 28, appeared in 38 games last year for the Oilers scoring five goals and nine points. He played in another two playoff games notching an assist. He is in the second season of a two-year deal that pays him an AAV of $850,000.
Oilersnation will have the latest on the Oilers’ opening day roster shortly after the roster is released publically.
Zach Laing is the Nation Network’s news director and senior columnist. He can be followed on Twitter at @zjlaing, or reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE SEASON LAUNCH PARTY
For the first time in three seasons, we’re throwing a Season Launch Party at SOHO and you’re all invited to join us! What’s going on? I’m glad you asked.
- Date: Saturday, October 15th, 2022
- When: 5:00pm
- Location: SOHO YEG (11454 Jasper Ave)
- What’s Included: Entry to the event, Swag Bag (complete with w-shirt, stickers, GCs), entry to the giveaways, after party with RIFF/RAFF
- How: GET YOUR TICKETS HERE!
As always, we will also be including a charity component with the event where a portion of all ticket sales will be donated directly to Sport Central to help with their mission of providing equipment and bicycles to children in need.
Recent articles from Zach Laing
- Oilersnation Betway Bets of the Day — Can Connor McDavid hit the 60-goal mark tonight?
- San Jose Sharks defenceman Erik Karlsson said he was never approached about a trade to the Edmonton Oilers
- NHL Notebook: Edmonton Oilers prospect Dylan Holloway nearing return from injury as team falls in power rankings