Oilersnation Radio Episode 158 – Calgary will never be Edmonton and other positives
Photo credit:Tyler Yaremchuk
By Nation Dan1 year ago
It’s not Thursday nor Saturday and it’s the end of the week so that can mean only one thing, it’s Friday in the City of Champions and ONR podcast day once more. Each and every week for 158 weeks so far, the folks at ON come together to talk your collective ears into exclaiming your agreement or displeasure with all we have to say.
Both Baggedmilk and Tyler Yaremchuk are off this week and so today’s episode is a rare “Dan hosted pod” for your listening collection. But before you click out of the podcast, he is also joined by a couple of newer faces to the mix, by the name of Caroline Szwed and her lovely partner Mike Salame (physio expert extraordinaire) as well as the always fired up and ready to go Rick and the wunderkind himself, the protégé to no one, Mr. Woz.
It’s been a long couple of weeks for everyone, but the positive vibes are beginning to amass in this fair city as the intrepid five spoke this week about a whole list of topics for you to be able to discuss along with us:
- Toughest experiences watching Oilers games
- Why Calgary will always be our loving little sibling (if you work for the city of Calgary, don’t listen please)
- Dylan Holloway and what a “scaphoid injury” that has required two separate surgeries could mean
- Colton Sceviour PTO
- Ask the Idiots without any idiots returns (Field goals, Yaremchuk Vacations, and gratitude plus plus)
- A very special Deuce Vodka hot performers of the week, 2x the hot
Listen to this week’s podcast below:
Subscribe to Oilersnation Radio for FREE on Soundcloud here, on Apple Podcasts or wherever else you get your podcasts from! Oilersnation Radio is proudly brought to you by our friends at Sherwood Ford, Cornerstone Insurance, Buster’s Pizza, and Deuce Vodka and without them, this podcast would not be possible.
Recent articles from Nation Dan