Real Life Podcast Episode 294 – Edmonton Heatwave, Tour de France, and Retired Languages
2 years ago
It’s a spicy weather week here in the capital city, but the boys are back with a fresh episode of the Real Life Podcast to help get you going and to make sense of the world around us. This week, the guys covered the Edmonton heatwave, disc golf, forgotten languages, and a whole lot more.
Failed to load video.
To kick things off, the boys started with a quick conversation about how ridiculously hot it is in Edmonton this week, and how everybody is handling the heatwave so far. From throwing wet towels in the freezer to sleeping in front of the air conditioner to complaining about Slurpee flavours again, the boys offered their best advice on what to do to stay cool over the upcoming week. From there, the conversation turned to disc golf again as it’s becoming apparent that the sport is taking over the world after a clip from this past weekend went viral. Needless to say, the guys feel like they’re getting into the sport on the ground level, and the fact that it’s been months since they’ve started talking about it and not one disc has been thrown is hugely problematic. Lastly, the guys wrapped up the Monday podcast by emptying out the answering machine and playing the voicemails you’ve all left over the past couple of weeks.
Want to leave us a message? Do it here!
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcsts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 293: A New Beginning with Frank Seravalli
- Episode 292: Father’s Day, NationGear, and Emptying the Answering Machine
- Episode 291: The Boys Launch an Answering Machine
- Episode 290: Look Good, Dance Good
- Episode 289: Planning the new intro, Devin Shore reaction, and Trent Wilhauk from Wilhauk Beef Jerky
Recent articles from Real Life Podcast
- Real Life Podcast: The Oilers struggles, Knoblauch’s line combos, and some visitors from out of town
- Real Life Podcast: Watching a game at Mullett Arena, Oilers lose to the Bruins, and Evan Bouchard’s contract
- Real Life Podcast: Worldly doppelgangers, Jordan Eberle trade rumours, and the #NationVacation countdown