Real Life Podcast Episode 300 – Frank Seravalli’s NHL takeover, Jeff Bezos in space, and the Edmonton Oilers
2 years ago
Thursday means that your workweek is winding down and that the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new episode of the show to get you set for the weekend and break down the week that was. In today’s episode, the guys covered Adam Larsson jumping ship, Frank Seravalli taking over Twitter, space talk, and a whole lot more.
Kicking off the podcast, the guys started the podcast with a conversation about soccer as new Tyler (Liam) was sitting in since Yaremchuk decided the best time for a vacay was the business week in NHL news. Despite knowing nothing about soccer… err… football, the guys did their best to engage in the topic even though they could tell Liam thought they were idiots. Changing gears, the conversation turned to Jeff Bezos’ space trip from a few days ago and tried to figure out what retail space travel will mean for human beings going forward. Next up, how could the guys not spend a few minutes talking about how Frank Seravalli broke Hockey Twitter yesterday with all of the breaking news he dropped about the Seattle expansion draft. Lastly, the podcast wrapped up by looking at the Edmonton Oilers and what they’ll do next after they lost Adam Larsson to the Kraken and seem to have had their plans derailed a little bit.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcsts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 299: New Intros, Listener Questions, and the Expansion Draft
- Episode 298: Disc Golf Recap, Oilersnation Open, and Wanye’s Birthday Suit
- Episode 297: Duncan Keith Trade Day
- Episode 296: Kucherov’s Interview, Pat Maroon, and Baby Birding
- Episode 295: Kept Nuge Forever, Duncan Keith, and Listener Voicemails
Recent articles from Real Life Podcast
- Real Life Podcast: Worldly doppelgangers, Jordan Eberle trade rumours, and the #NationVacation countdown
- Real Life Podcast: The Super Bowl, Usher’s halftime show, and planning Connor McDavid’s wedding
- Real Life Podcast: Oilers trade rumours, starting a new win streak, and the #NationVacation to Arizona