Real Life Podcast: Wanye helps the kids, nicknames, and a brilliant Oodle Noodle marketing plan
2 months ago
A brand new week is underway, which means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new episode to help you ease back into work life after another round of practice retirement. On today’s show, the guys looked at Chalmers being MIA once again, Wanye’s gas station story, marketing ideas for the Oilers, and a whole lot more.
To kick off the Monday episode of Real Life, the guys got started with another episode of Where in the World is Christopher Chalmers. Even though he keeps telling the boys he’ll be back on the podcast, another episode got started and wrapped without so much as a text message about his whereabouts. From there, Wanye told a story of participating in a high school kid’s scavenger hunt and how he helped him out with only 11 cents worth of gas. Next up, the guys worked through a brilliant Oodle Noodle marketing plan after a Nation Citizen came up with the nickname, “Ginger Beef” for Reid Schaeffer. Lastly, the guys wrapped up this week’s podcast with a little bit of Big Brother talk, more reviews, and a preview of Tyler’s new live show.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts:
- Episode 411: Chalmers is missing, Tyler the celebrity athlete, and Jesse Puljujarvi
- Episode 410: Internet celebrities, the NFL season, and Queen Elizabeth
- Episode 409: The Return of Chalmers
- Episode 408: “I saw a mouse fall from the sky”
- Episode 407: Talkin’ Oilers, internet celebs, and making movies with Jordan Buhat
- Episode 406: Golf tourney recap, World Juniors, and a Montana’s date with the boys
Recent articles from Real Life Podcast