I'm hearing Kailer Yamamoto is banged up, but nothing too serious. Might be ready to play in final exhibition game on Friday.
Not as good news for Tyler Benson. He will be out longer; they aren't sure how long at this point. Will know more in next few days. #Oilers
— Jason Gregor (@JasonGregor) October 5, 2022
Correction on this, Benson was on roster for 50 games worth of days, so carries his full 750K cap hit while injured. If eligible for LTIR, no impact to #LetsGoOilers opening roster plans. If it's short-term injury, changes their opening roster puzzle.https://t.co/onpGRVRTMN https://t.co/t9LkachUe3
— PuckPedia (@PuckPedia) October 5, 2022
- When: On Thursday, January 12th, we’re jumping on a flight at the Edmonton International Airport and making our way to Vegas. On Sunday evening, we’ll fly back from Vegas to Edmonton. So the dates that you need to block off for this trip are January 12th to 15th.
- Where we’re staying: After landing in LV, we’ll jump on the free shuttle and make our way to the Park MGM before settling in for a good night’s sleep. 😉
- What you get: Your roundtrip flight, hotel, shuttle, viewing party (Friday night), game entry — we got seats this time (Saturday night), and exclusive entry into our pre-trip ‘get to know everyone’ event.
- How Much: The total cost for the trip, flight, hotel, and entry to the game is $1499 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Tickets: Ready to dive in? Click this link.