It’s a snowy Monday afternoon here in Edmonton but the good news is that there’s a fresh episode of the Real Life Podcast ready to help you get through the week. On today’s show, the guys covered Tyler’s adventures in homesitting, the Oilers beating the Flames, a series preview against the Senators, and a whole lot more.
To start off the Monday episode of Real Life, the boys jumped in with a story from Tyler’s weekend as the young producer was tasked with watching his inlaws home while they were away on vacation. While this seems like a normal enough job that many people have handled in their lives, it’s not often when you pop in to check on the house your watching only to have the basement completely flooded. Needless to say, the boys had a lot of fun busting Tyler’s balls as he was telling his tale and it made for a very good time for everyone apart from Yaremchuk. Trying to get the show back on the rails, the conversation turned back to the Oilers and how impressed everyone was with Saturday night’s win over the Calgary Flames. Needless to say, it was a much-needed win for our boys and the guys were all hopeful that they would be able to carry some of that confidence into this week’s series against the Senators.
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Soundcloud here, on iTunes here, on Google Play or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 261: Getting back on the rails and Scott Hastings from OddsShark
- Episode 260: Chatting with former NHLer John Scott and talkin’ Oilers!
- Episode 259: Oilers Rolling, Jason Strudwick talks defence, and Scott Hastings from OddsShark
- Episode 258: BOA sweep, #BeetCast love, and home tips in a cold snap
- Episode 257: Chatting with Jason Strudwick and talking hockey betting with Scott Hastings from OddsShark