Andrew Miller had a strong week in Oklahoma City and headlines a productive seven days for many Oilers prospects and minor leaguers. Anton Slepyshev is burning up the KHL and Richard Bachman is scaring the daylights out of opposition snipers in the AHL
Curtis Hamilton, Mitch Moroz, Jordan Oesterle & Iiro Pakarinen putting in a little extra work post-practice. pic.twitter.com/tqeTsUGV3A
— Tom Gazzola (@TomGazzola) January 15, 2015
AHL OKLAHOMA CITY BARONS
- Jason Williams 37GP 15-19-34 (4GP, 2-0-2 this week)
- Andrew Miller 38GP, 14-18-32 (4GP, 2-2-4 this week)
- Anton Lander 29GP, 9-22-31 (NHL this week)
- Ryan Hamilton 30GP, 14-11-25 (1GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- Iiro Pakarinen 34GP, 14-11-25 (4GP, 2-2-4 this week)
- Matt Ford 37GP, 11-14-25 (4GP, 0-2-2 this week)
- Brad Hunt 26GP, 7-17-24 (4GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Curtis Hamilton 34GP, 7-11-18 (4GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- Jordan Oesterle 39GP, 5-13-18 (3GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Bogdan Yakimov 35GP, 5-10-15 (4GP, 2-0-2 this week)
- Tyler Pitlick 14GP, 3-6-9 (NHL and injured this week)
- Dillon Simpson 36GP, 2-7-9 (4GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Steve Pinizzotto 11GP, 1-8-9 (Did Not Play this week)
- Oscar Klefbom 9GP, 1-7-8 (NHL this week)
- Josh Winquist 16GP, 4-4-8 (3GP, 1-0-1 this week)
- Kale Kessy 17GP, 3-3-6 (season ending injury)
- Brandon Davidson 27GP, 2-4-6 (4GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Kellen Jones 13GP, 2-3-5 (4GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- Martin Gernat 32GP, 0-5-5 (3GP, 0-2-2 this week)
- David Musil 34GP, 1-4-5 (4GP, 1-2-3 this week)
- Jujhar Khaira 35GP, 1-4-5 (4GP, 0-2-2 this week)
- Martin Marincin 22GP, 0-4-4 (4gp, 0-1-1 this week)
- Connor Jones 12GP, 2-1-3 (4GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- CJ Ludwig 13GP, 1-2-3 (Did Not Play this week)
- Travis Ewanyk 37GP, 1-2-3 (4GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Luke Gazdic 5GP, 2-0-2 (NHL this week)
- Mitch Moroz 30GP, 0-2-2 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Keith Aulie 8GP, 0-1-1 (NHL this week)
- Laurent Brossoit 21GP, 2.41 .922 (1GP, 2.06 .926 this week)
- Richard Bachman 19GP, 2.19 .926 (3GP, 0.67 .977 this week)
- Frans Tuohimaa 3GP, 4.22, .904 (ECHL this week)
- David Musil may never have a better offensive week in his pro career.
- Iiro Pakarinen has earned a call up.
- Bogdan Yakimov popped two goals in front of the amateur scouts last night, no doubt confirming he was one of the very good selections during the MacGregor era.
— Chris Derrick (@srchrisderrick) January 17, 2015
- Kyle Platzer, Owen Sound (OHL) 40GP, 19-31-50 (4GP, 1-2-3 this week)
- Greg Chase, Calgary-Victoria (WHL) 35GP, 10-27-37 (3GP, 2-1-3 this week)
- Marco Roy, Quebec (QMJHL) 36GP, 18-15-33 (3GP, 0-2-2 this week)
- Jackson Houck, Vancouver (WHL) 39GP, 14-19-33 (3GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- Darnell Nurse, SSM (OHL) 23GP, 7-16-23 (3GP, 1-2-3 this week)
- Ben Betker, Everett (WHL) 38GP, 3-16-19 (3GP, 0-4-4 this week)
- Leon Draisaitl, Kelowna (WHL) 5GP, 3-3-6 (3GP, 1-2-3 this week)
- Keven Bouchard Val d’Or (QMJHL) 25GP, 4.34 .853 (1GP, 5.98 .773 this week)
Vladimir Tkachev is 24GP, 9-15-24 for the year.
- Greg Chase returned to Alberta and enjoyed a good week.
- Kyle Platzer has the makings of an enormous set of boxcars at season’s end.
- Ben Betker! He had a David Musil week!
- Darnell Nurse remains at 1/1 point-per-game, a very nice neighborhood.
Without much doubt, Joey LaLeggia is @DU_Hockey‘s best defenseman since Matt Carle
— Mike Chambers (@MikeChambers) January 18, 2015
- Joey Laleggia, Denver (NCAA) 20GP, 8-12-20 (3GP, 2-2-4 this week)
- Evan Campbell UMass-Lowell (NCAA) 20GP, 6-11-17 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Tyler Vesel, Nebraska at Omaha (NCAA) 24GP, 5-11-16 (3GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- Aidan Muir, Western Michigan (NCAA) 21GP, 4-6-10 (3GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- John McCarron, Cornell (NCAA) 17GP, 0-6-6 (3GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- Zach Nagelvoort Michigan (NCAA) 15GP, 2.81 .904 (2GP, 4.48 .900)
- Liam Coughlin, Vernon 41GP, 17-35-52 (4GP, 2-5-7 this week)
- William Lagesson, Dubuque 24GP, 1-11-12 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Joey Laleggia must be signed.
- Tyler Vesel is playing a lot of a freshman, that’s a good sign.
- Liam Coughlin is starting to stretch things out.
Anton Slepyshev scored 2 more goals today. Now up to 11 goals and 18pts on the season, both career highs. Has turned a corner since Dec.
— Mark Bowie (@OilBuoy) January 17, 2015
- Roman Horak, Vityaz Podolsk (KHL) 42GP, 18-12-30 (Did Not Play this week)
- Anton Slepyshev, Salavat Yulaev (KHL) 46GP, 11-7-18 (4GP, 4-0-4 this week)
- Antti Tyrvainen, Ilves (SML) 35GP, 5-6-11 (1GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Daniil Zharkov Torpedo (VHL) 28GP, 1-3-4 (did not play this week)
- That’s a monster week for Slepyshev. Terrific item.