Another busy week for Oilers prospects, including Mitch Moroz scoring his first pro goal. The trade deadline is just around the corner, so it’s a good time to pay close attention to Barons players who are ripping it up.
Jordan Oesterle. Barons photos by Rob Ferguson, all rights reserved.
AHL OKLAHOMA CITY BARONS
- R Andrew Miller 41GP, 15-20-35 (Did Not Play this week)
- C Jason Williams 42GP 15-20-35 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- R Matt Ford 42GP, 13-19-32 (2GP, 1-2-3 this week)
- C Anton Lander 29GP, 9-22-31 (NHL this week)
- D Brad Hunt 32GP, 9-20-29 (2GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- R Iiro Pakarinen 39GP, 17-11-28 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- L Ryan Hamilton 30GP, 14-11-25 (Did not play this week)
- L Curtis Hamilton 39GP, 8-14-22 (2GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- D Jordan Oesterle 44GP, 6-14-20 (2GP, 1-0-1 this week)
- C Bogdan Yakimov 40GP, 6-10-16 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- R Steve Pinizzotto 16GP, 1-9-10 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- R Tyler Pitlick 14GP, 3-6-9 (NHL and injured this week)
- D Dillon Simpson 40GP, 2-7-9 (1GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- D Oscar Klefbom 9GP, 1-7-8 (NHL this week)
- L Josh Winquist 16GP, 4-4-8 (Did not play this week)
- L Kellen Jones 18GP, 4-4-8 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- C Jujhar Khaira 40GP, 2-6-8 (2GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- D Martin Marincin 27GP, 0-7-7 (2gp, 0-1-1 this week)
- D Brandon Davidson 31GP, 2-5-7 (2GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- D David Musil 38GP, 1-6-7 (2GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- L Kale Kessy 17GP, 3-3-6 (season ending injury)
- D Martin Gernat 35GP, 0-5-5 (1GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- C Connor Jones 17GP, 2-2-4 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- L Mitch Moroz 35GP, 1-3-4 (2GP, 1-0-1 this week)
- C Travis Ewanyk 41GP, 2-2-4 (1GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- D CJ Ludwig 13GP, 1-2-3 (Did Not Play this week)
- L Luke Gazdic 5GP, 2-0-2 (NHL this week)
- D Keith Aulie 8GP, 0-1-1 (NHL this week)
- G Laurent Brossoit 24GP, 2.60 .916 (1GP, 1.79 .949 this week)
- G Richard Bachman 21GP, 2.16 .925 (1GP, 2.77 .893 this week)
- G Frans Tuohimaa 3GP, 4.22, .904 (ECHL this week)
- Short week, but the Moroz goal is a nice item. He appears to be getting a little more playing time, necessary for these young prospects to develop.
- Laurent Brossoit had a nice recovery game after a tough outing just before the AS break.
- The injury to Niki Nikitin should mean a callup, my guess is Brandon Davidson but my hope is Martin Marincin. Jordan Oesterle would also be a strong candidate.
— Alex Thomas (@Alex_Thomas14) January 28, 2015
- C Kyle Platzer, Owen Sound (OHL) 46GP, 21-37-58 (4GP, 2-4-6 this week)
- C-W Greg Chase, Calgary-Victoria (WHL) 41GP, 15-29-44 (3GP, 1-2-3 this week)
- R Jackson Houck, Vancouver (WHL) 45GP, 15-23-38 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- C Marco Roy, Quebec (QMJHL) 41GP, 20-16-36 (2GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- D Darnell Nurse, SSM (OHL) 28GP, 8-19-27 (3GP, 0-2-2 this week)
- D Ben Betker, Everett (WHL) 44GP, 4-20-24 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- C Leon Draisaitl, Kelowna (WHL) 11GP, 7-10-17 (4GP, 3-3-6 this week)
- G Keven Bouchard Val d’Or (QMJHL) 28GP, 4.33 .853 (3gp, 4.29 .869 this week)
L Vladimir Tkachev is 28GP, 9-18-27 for the year.
- Kyle Platzer is having a wonderful year. A two-way reputation married to these boxcars—and a big PP push—should mean he gets signed for sure.
- Leon Draisaitl is settling in nicely, he’s approaching last year’s scoring (per game) and should surpass that as he continues to get acclimated.
- Keven Bouchard may not be a good goalie.
— Shaun Klimek (@Imkingofdetroit) January 25, 2015
- D Joey Laleggia, Denver (NCAA) 24GP, 9-13-22 (2GP, 1-0-1 this week)
- L Evan Campbell UMass-Lowell (NCAA) 25GP, 6-13-19 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- C Tyler Vesel, Nebraska at Omaha (NCAA) 26GP, 6-11-16 (2GP, 1-0-1 this week)
- L Aidan Muir, Western Michigan (NCAA) 24GP, 4-6-10 (1GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- R John McCarron, Cornell (NCAA) 21GP, 1-6-7 (2GP, 1-0-1 this week)
- G Zach Nagelvoort Michigan (NCAA) 18GP, 2.52 .910 (1GP, 2.09 .929)
- L Liam Coughlin, Vernon 46GP, 19-37-56 (3GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- William Lagesson, Dubuque 29GP, 1-11-12 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Nagelvoort has played well for awhile now, that SP is coming around.
- Lagesson hasn’t scored a point in forever.
- Vesel does something good every week.
— Eric Rodgers (@ericrsports) January 7, 2015
- L Roman Horak, Vityaz Podolsk (KHL) 46GP, 18-13-31 (3GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- L Anton Slepyshev, Salavat Yulaev (KHL) 52GP, 13-9-22 (4GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- R Antti Tyrvainen, Ilves (SML) 39GP, 5-6-11 (4GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- L Daniil Zharkov Torpedo (VHL) 30GP, 2-3-5 (Did Not Play this week)
- Slepyshev had a slow week but has been burning it up since Christmas.
- Horak would be an interesting option for next year’s Oilers.