As the Mighty Edmonton Oilers surge towards a playoff appearance the Real Life hosts discuss playoff formats, who the Oilers should face in a perfect world and Strudwick suggests emulating MLB playoff formats with a Play In game where the 9th team in each conference would get a single playoff game at the end of the year.
Wanye doesn’t want anything to do with messing with playoff formats, happy his heroes are finally in the dance.
With the professional items off the list of things to discuss things devolved into name calling, sister naming and Gregor is accused of polygamy. That’s Real Life for you!
Listen to Real Life on Soundcloud here, and on iTunes here. Save yourself some time and subscribe to the show on iTunes if you like what you are hearing.
- Episode 16: Oscars feat Deadline Day feat the Weeknd
- Episode 15: Garth Brooks and a Yacht with Messier
- Episode 14: The Grammy’s, NHL, and having a massage with your mom
- Episode 13: Struds in Hong Kong
- Episode 12: The Squirrel Grab
- Episode Eleven: Vegas Baby, Vegas
- Episode Ten: Laine rocked, Maroon rolling
- Episode Nine: Strudwick breaks into Little Brick
- Episode Eight: Christmas Time is Here, Strudwick’s Secret Crush
- Episode Seven: Louie Debrusk, Hunting and the Queen
- Episode Six: Barrie Stafford