The original recording of the show this week was supposed to be at 10 AM. At the last minute it got moved to 6 PM. Wanye entered the studio spazzing out “why do we move the show time all around? This is absurd! I have a life you know. “Well Wanye” replied Gregor with the height of maturity “that was the only time Smyth could do it.”
“Smyth? Ryan or Kevin?” Wanye replied at the top of his lungs.
This week’s episode features Ryan Smyth featuring an overexcited Wanye in what critics are calling “the most entertaining and least professional interview in the history of recorded voice.” Smytty talks 2006 Cup Run, what the Oilers need to do in Game 7 to defeat the Ducks and Wanye literally begs him to come out of retirement.
Limited spots available for the Smytty’s Skills Camp. Register at silentice.com to secure your spot! We’re already 50% sold out.
- Episode 25: Rob Brown
- Episode 24: Wanye returns to talk playoffs and more
- Episode 23: Playoffs, Zack Kassian and Baggedmilk
- Episode 22: Jamie McLennan
- Episode 21: Fernando Pisani
- Episode 20: Brad Winchester and the Octopus story from 2006.
- Episode 19: Jarret Stoll on 2006 playoffs
- Episode 18: David Pelletier
- Episode 17: Playoffs