On this week’s podcast, the boys welcomed Kent Tilly to the show to talk all things Oilers, the outsiders, what’s going on in management, and maybe even teach you a little something.
If you’ve seen the Outsiders here at the Nation you already know this week’s guest. Kent Tilley stopped in to talk shop with boys and the episode started with a bang as Wanye had himself a story to tell. From there the boys talked about past interactions with players in public and Kent taught us all a little bit about life. Lastly, we couldn’t finish the episode without talking about the Oilers bringing in Paul Coffey as a skills coach, and whether or not this move telegraphs what’s to come in the summer.
- Episode 58: POHO, Scapegoats, and Jackson Pollock
- Episode 57: We’re in this together
- Episode 56: Corey Hotline, Beets, and a Merry Christmas
- Episode 55: MiniDiscs, Houston Flames, and who is impersonating Baggedmilk?
- Episode 54: Oilers rumours, fancy houses, and a new sponsor
- Episode 53: Bloggers vs Everybody
- Episode 52: Oilers lose, Wanye rages