On this week’s Real Life Podcast, the boys sit down to talk about life, defending Connor McDavid, random Oilers jerseys, and whether or not it’s a good idea to trade Oscar Klefbom. Needless to say, it was a packed episode.
In his hour-long episode of the Real Life Podcast, the boys went all over the map and talked about everything from trading Oscar Klefbom to random Oilers jerseys to protecting Connor McDavid when he gets bumped around. But to start, we welcome our new sponsor and Nation Vodka manufacturer, Rig Hand Craft Distillery, and shout their praises from the mountaintops. From there the boys talk about who would be the best obscure name to get on an Oilers jersey, toss out a few names that they would get for themselves, and wonder why no one is defending Connor McDavid… except our boy Nuge. Needless to say, this episode is all over the place, hilariously random, and definitely worth a listen.
- Episode 63: Uffe Bodin and former Oilers in Sweden
- Episode 62: Trade Deadline and Secure Phone Lines
- Episode 61: “That’s how Blockbuster screwed themselves”
- Episode 60: My dream is the Summer Olympics in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan
- Episode 58: POHO, Scapegoats, and Jackson Pollock
- Episode 57: We’re in this together